19 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - St. Louis, MO

Live Twitters:
ckrug
haleyy4
katiejonas53
theblacksheeep
PONEDxJB
KelsayyM
unclearsky

Official Twitters:
Jonasbrothers - Houston rodeo! It’s gonna be so awesome! Getting back on that stage! And with Demi! Just like old times! Can’t wait! Hope you’ll be there!
Rob_Hoffman - If you stay up til the wee hours of the night, you might be lucky enough to catch Sonny T jamming out on the guitar in the front lounge
nickjonas - St. Louis is beautiful! Gonna start my spring training today for the next Road Dogs season!
nickjonas - Baseball training was awesome, but boy am I gonna be sore tomorrow. Thanks to everyone at the Sandlot in Bridgeton, MO Book of Eli tonight!
nickjonas - @joejonas @ddlovato I’m gonna be wearing my cowboy hat. I might even try to learn how to play the banjo. Love you guys. Can’t wait!
dianebirch - 2 hour to St. Louis
joejonas - “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
nickjonas - Heading to bed now. Thanks for the love everybody! Goodnight!
joejonas - The book of Eli was powerful. I wanna be more like Denzel. Goodnight. xo
dianebirch - Just discovered a great cafe in st Louis called ‘rooster cafe’ 11th & locust


Noticias:
- 8pm EST. Diane en escena!
- Feliz de que a la gente le guste Diane Birch! Ella es increible!
- 8.30pm EST. Diane termino. Intermission.
- 9pm EST. Nick Jonas & The Administration en el escenario!
- La gente tira roras en el escenario durante ‘Rose Garden’.
- Nick pone una rosa en su boca como el 'Zorro'
- Nick was channeling his inner Joe by fist pumping.
- "Gracias por hacerme sentir siempre como en casa". Oh, Nicholas.
- 10.35pm EST. El concierto acabo.

Canciones:
Last time around
Inseparable
Olive and an arrow
State of emergency
While the world was spinning
Fireflies
Use Somebody
Catch Me
You Belong with me
What did I do to your heart
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Conspiracy Theory
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m yours)
Stay
Rose Garden
Stronger
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:
-
-
-

Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario