21 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - Minneapolis, MN

Live Twitters:
MariMar_85
tbeckk
WeAdoreNickJ
jonasnews101
amyjokiim

Official Twitters:
Rob_Hoffman - Just arrived in Minneapolis. A town run by a 5′0″ dude in purple velvet and a former professional wrestler. Should be fun.
joejonas - http://twitpic.com/z1ln2 – Roomie Dinner Night Was a huge success!
YungRyFunk - @joejonas @greggarbo @jacklawless I’m a little jealous and upset i wasn’t invited. Don’t try the whole “You don’t live in LA” excuse on me!
YungRyFunk - Hey gang, how bout me and my band open for @nickjonas today in the land of Funk!
Rob_Hoffman - How many times I’ve said “hey ryan!” to @YungRyFunk today: 9
Rob_Hoffman - True Story: I was in the back lounge listening to Vampire Weekend and Sonny T asked me if it was something I recorded. I said yes.
Rob_Hoffman - I get to see @mo_wonderland tomorrow. This makes pretty much anything that could happen today bearable. And @YungRyFunk is here. Hey Ryan!
YungRyFunk - Words can’t describe… http://twitpic.com/z4qju
bandbusdriver72 - @YungRyFunk have fun Ryan, the dressing room sign looks great.
nickjonas - Hey Minneapolis! We just added about 40 tickets to the show tonight… So if you couldn’t get tickets before you can get them now!
Rob_Hoffman - it’s time for The Rule. i don’t think i’ve ever been this excited in my life.
strawberrius - Ryan and the rule http://twitpic.com/z51cs
JohnLloydTaylor - Just watched Ryan and the Rule open for @nickjonas it made me very happy inside.
JohnLloydTaylor - Just sat in with @nickjonas and the Administration in Minneapolis. It was totally radical.


Noticias:
- La banda de Ryan Liestman, The Rule, es el acto de apertura de NJ&TA esta noche!
- JT tambien esta esta noche!
- 8.00pm EST. The Rule esta en el escenario!
- 8.25pm EST. The Rule ha acabado. A la espera de Diane!
- 8.35pm EST. Diane Birch comenzo.
- 9.10pm EST. El acto de apertura termino. Lugar para NJ&TA!
- 9.35pm EST. NJ&TA en el escenario!
- John Taylor toco la guitarra durante ‘Stay’.
- Ha mencionado a los fans que abalanzaron sobre él en el escenario en Filadelfia y algunos espeluznante hombre de 50 años? Whaaaat?
- 11.11pm EST. El show ha teminado.

Canciones:
Last time around
Inseparable
Olive and an arrow
State of emergency
While the world was spinning
Fireflies
Use Somebody
Catch Me
You Belong with me
What did I do to your heart
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Conspiracy Theory
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m yours)
Stay
Rose Garden
Stronger
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:



Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario