28 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - Los Angeles, CA

Live Twitters:
XOanac
NicoleCamarae
outathisworld
aziangirl19
itsayapapaya
_Number1JBFan_
morganSreeves
bnavarro1115
itslexxxi
heyysusana

Official Twitters:
dianebirch - Thank you LA here is your pic:) http://twitpic.com/104car
dianebirch - Wow long day! So cool to play at the Wiltern tho esp since 1st time I ever went there I remember knowing one day I’d play that stage
nickjonas - What a night. A great show. Bowling with friends. And a pleasant surprise. You never know what’s gonna happen in LA. Goodnight everyone.


Noticias:
- Cuanta atras: quedan 3 conciertos!
- 6.30pm EST. Nick esta grabando su aparicion en Jay Leno show.
- En el concierto: Chloe Bridges, John Taylor, Joe, The Veronicas.
- 11.35pm EST. NJ&TA en el escenario!
- Nick rompió 2 cuerdas de guitarra durante la primera canción. Rock and Roll Baby!
- 'Año nuevo, nuevos comienzos. 2010: el año da miedo'.
- Nick dijo que es un gran bailarín, mientras que hablo de 'Bounce'.

Canciones:
Last Time Around
Inseparable
Olive and an arrow
State of emergency
While the world is spinning
Fireflies
Use Somebody
Catch Me
You belong with me
What did I do to your heart
Lovebug
When you look me in the eyes
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Conspiracy Theory
Stay
Rose Garden
Stronger
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:
-
-
-

Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario