26 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - Los Angeles, CA

Live Twitters:
xxMichellex3
BriannaGrissom
memahoney
aziangirl19
kellywalker14
LilFootGymnast
nowyouuuknow
musicmakesense

Official Twitters:
nickjonas - Hey everybody! Good news… I’m feeling better already! I think I’ll be ready to rock for the show tomorrow night!
nickjonas - Thanks for all the well wishes! You guys are the best.
nickjonas - Feeling so much better! Thanks again for all the well wishes. I’m about to me up with @thisisjoej and @greggarbo!
nickjonas - Haha I got Joe’s twitter wrong. It @Joejonas! My bad.
joejonas - @nickjonas get it right nick!
TheH0rns - Clive Davis Gala on Saturday. Grammy’s on Sunday. Who’s watching? @joejonas will you be there?
joejonas - @TheH0rns see you there! Yaa
JohnLloydTaylor - Short but sweet bulldozer jam sesh. Who’s going to see @nickjonas tonight?


Noticias:
- Incluyendo el de hoy, quedan 5 conciertos!
- Se encuentran: Maya, Emily Osment, KSM, Garbo, Papa Jonas.
- 10.30pm EST. Diane Birch en escena!
- 11.05pm EST. Diane termino Camino para NJ&TA!
- 11.30pm EST. NJ&TA esta en el escenario! “Hola, somos la Administracion”.

Canciones:
Rose Garden
State of Emergency
Olive and an arrow
Last time around
Inseparable
While the world is spinning
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Fireflies
Use Somebody
Catch Me
You Belong with me
What did I do to your heart
When you look me in the eyes
Stay
Conspiracy Theory
Stronger
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:
- Amandacapellino



Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario