23 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - Denver, CO

Live Twitters:
nickjmaniac23
AngelicaJB
Blaiseleone
DirtyJBthoughts

Official Twitters:
Rob_Hoffman - “The revolution will not be televised, but it will be Twitter’d” -David Cross
nickjonas - Good news L.A. Great seats just released for Tues, Weds, Thrs next week. Friday sold out! http://bit.ly/6fvdhx
JohnLloydTaylor - In Denver, headed to a flick with @strawberrius shortly
dianebirch - This 15 hour drive to Denver is scary as hell. The weather sucks in general and the wind is insane
joejonas - Jonas Reunion!
nickjonas - WHO ARE YOU? Personalize @nickjonas “Who I Am” video with your own photos and captions! Go to http://bit.ly/whoiamvideo #whoiamvideo
dianebirch - We just pulled over in the dark middle of nowhere in to see why’s there is a weird noise coming from the side of the van
dianebirch - Ok it seems to be ok
dianebirch - I’m watcing a vid of Edgar Winter performing Frankenstein and it’s the most incredible thing I’ve seen in my entire life
dianebirch - Here is that Edgar Winter clip! Get your mind blown:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mV_5-bRPo
dianebirch - Watching neil young on conan. I’m sure I’m not the only one crying
dianebirch - Damn conan can play a guitar
joejonas - Conan =(
joejonas - hope for haiti telethon today was amazing to be apart of. Thank you all who donated. Let’s do all we can to help. God bless.
TheH0rns - Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get.But if you work really hard and you’re kind,amazing things will happen.
nickjonas - I am one happy dude. Denver are you ready to rock tonight?
nickjonas - Hey, check me out on Kimmel… Feb 3rd!


Noticias:
- Incluido el de esta noche, solo quedan 7 conciertos mas para el fin de la gira. Wuaaa.
- Nick fue a los bolos hoy.
- Tambien se reunio con algunos fans fuera del teatro.
- John Taylor esta ahi
- 10.00pm EST. Diane en escena!
- 10.35pm EST. Diane termino.
- 10.55pm EST. El show comenzo!

Canciones:
Last time around
Inseparable
Olive and an arrow
State of Emergency
While the world is spinning
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Fireflies
Use Somebody
Catch Me
You Belong with me
What did I do to your heart
When you look me in the eyes
Stay
Conspiracy Theory
Stronger
Rose Garden
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:
-
-
-

Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario