17 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - Chicago, IL

Live Twitters:
xoMaddiexo
melissa_bryant
ELILOVEYOU
delanijay
carlylizzie22
AnonaMissss
loveXOcare
sabeeh90
ktjbpa2006
kendallita
nickjbounce
niki_rocco
LeighHenri

Official Twitters:
nickjonas - I must say… You are truly the best fans in the world.
nickjonas - Alright everybody. I’m heading to bed. Thanks for everything! You’re the best. I love you all.
JohnLloydTaylor - FYI @RealBRob is a poser. Not actually big rob. Be careful who you are talking to, always make sure you can verify the account in some way
JohnLloydTaylor - almost 4 in L.A. just want to thank @joejonas for a weekend that will not soon be forgotten… also want to thank @nickjonas for the tunes!
dianebirch - On the road to Chicago
nickjonas - Awesome fans outside the hotel! Thanks for all the love! http://twitpic.com/yiy5d
joejonas - Hanging with mama and papa http://yfrog.com/3ntzwfj
nickjonas - So pumped for the show tonight! Can’t wait!
nickjonas - I miss the baseball season.
joejonas - @nickjonas I miss the Yankees winning
JohnLloydTaylor - @nickjonas soon my friend, but not soon enough I guess. Spring training?


Noticias:
- Nick canto Rose Garden y Who I am para las fans que estaban esperando fuera del teatro.
- Selena Gomez esta alli!.
- 8pm EST. Diane en escena!
- 8.30pm EST. El acto de apertura termino. Camino para NJ&TA!
- Diane Birch en el M&G, no te pierdas la oportunidad de conocerla, es increible!
- 9.00pm EST. NJ&TA en escena!
- ‘Buenas noches, somos La Administracion y ustedes son los mejores fans del mundo", dijo Nick!!
- Aparentemente ‘Celebrate’ es la cancion favorita de Joe. Porque no me sorprende esto?
- Ya sabe la letra de "Fireflies".
- "Hola hermosa, ¿cómo te va? He oído que es maravilloso... Chicago". Nick intento de matar a todos esta noche en el público.
- 10.35pm EST. El concierto ha terminado. Eso es Chicago!

Canciones:
Rose Garden
State of emergency
Olive and an arrow
Last time around
Inseparable
Celebrate
While the world was spinning
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Fireflies
Use Somebody
What did I do to your heart?
You belong with me
Catch Me
Fly with me
Hello Beautiful
Stay
Conspiracy Theory
Stronger
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:
-
-
-

Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario