12 enero 2010

Cobertura - NJ&TA - Boston, MA

Official Twitters:
nickjonas - Guess what song the Administration and I are recording tomorrow…
nickjonas - no I will not be recording marry had a little lamb. haha : )
nickjonas - #STAY
dianebirch - Nice chill day back in BK! Heading to Boston tomorrow a.m. Goodnite everyone x
nickjonas - I love you all! Going to sleep very happy again. Goodnight. Can’t wait for tomorrow!
Rob_Hoffman - top o’ the muffin to ya!
greggarbo - @Rob_Hoffman top of the muffin TO YOU!!!
dianebirch - Hey Guys! My live iTunes session is now available! Check it out! http://bit.ly/8ywUuW
dianebirch - Entering Boston. Where are all my Boston peeps at?
nickjonas - In the studio right now recording “Stay”! Can’t wait for all of you to hear it!
thisisjoej - @nickjonas fine.. I’ll stay!
Rob_Hoffman - It’s way too cold.
YungRyFunk - Of course @thisisjoej is Joe. Why else would I be climbing a mountain?
Jonasbrothers - @Thisisjoej that’s me! : )


Noticias:
-
-
-

Canciones:
Last time around
State of emergency
Olive and an Arrow
Inseparable
While the world was spinning
The way you make me feel
Fireflies
Use Somebody
Before the storm (solo version)
Black Keys / ALBL
Vesper’s Goodbye
Conspiracy Theory
Signed Sealed Delievered (I’m yours) – Stevie Wonder cover
Stay
Rose Garden
Stronger
Tonight
Who I am

Videos:
-
-
-

Fotos:
-
-
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario