06 noviembre 2009

Cobertura - World Tour - Turin, Italia

Live Twitters:
TeamJosephJonas
jonaseurope
tnx4thememories
Hope1993
jessiii751995
Valentina__

Oficial Twitter:
itschristablack http://twitpic.com/odtbp – Turin, you threw me a curve ball on this one. But i came, i saw, and i conquered the toilet in the floor
itschristablack http://twitpic.com/odtjn – Took the wrong bus the wrong way, shopped till my feet hurt, ran into bulldozer on the street…all in all, a good day in Turin!
JohnLloydTaylor bulldozed pesaro last night… bulldozed a restaurant in Torino tonight. Bed.
Rob_Hoffman the nosh that just went down in torino was incredible. i’m pretty sure i could hibernate for a month after all of that food.
JohnLloydTaylor just walked like 10 miles in Torino. My feet hurt.
itschristablack i like sunshine. thank you, sun, for coming out today
YungRyFunk I’m the most sore I’ve been in years.
Rob_Hoffman this office is really echo-ey. not good for when you have a cough. makes things uncomfortable.
greggarbo she likes me for me, not because i hang with Leonardo


Noticias:
- Cantante de apertura Jacopo Sarno
- Durante la prueba de sonido, cantaron "feliz cumpleaños" a Kevin en Inglés e Italiano.
- El programa debe comenzar en torno a las 9:15/9:20 pm hora local.
- 9:15 pm El programa se está iniciando.
- 10:45pm El espectáculo ha terminado.
- La chica que ganó "My Camp Rock" canto This is Me con ellos.

Canciones:

Bounce intro
We will rock you
Paranoid
TJTWWR
Poison Ivy
Hold On
Play My Music
Fly with Me
Black Keys / ALBL
Much Better
Year 3000
I gotta feelin’ / Tonight
I gotta find you / This is me
Turn Right
WYLMITE
Still in love with you (?)
Video Girl
BB Good
World War III
Lovebug
SOS
Burnin’ Up

Videos:
-
-
-

Fotos:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario